535 West 22nd Street
New York, NY 10011
Gallery hours: Monday - Friday from 12pm - 5pm.
Appointments scheduled in advance are encouraged. Please reserve a half-hour viewing here.
In an effort to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, P·P·O·W is closed to the public.
Upon reopening, P·P·O·W will be implementing enhanced safety measures in accordance with government regulations and city guidelines for reopening to ensure the health and security of our community. With these concerns in mind, kindly note that we will be taking the following precautions:
· All staff and visitors will be required to wear masks. Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided for visitors at the front desk.
· The gallery will admit a maximum of five visitors at a time and have a reduced number of staff on-site.
· Prior to entry, visitors will be required to sign a log for contact tracing.
· The front desk will abide by a paperless policy. In lieu of physical copies, the exhibition press release, checklist and other details will be available via QR downloads.
· All staff and visitors must maintain a social distance of no less than 6 ft.
Instagram / Twitter / Facebook: @PPOWgallery
P·P·O·W is not accepting artist submissions at this time.
Liaison to the Estates of David Wojnarowicz and Martin Wong
Artist Press Liaison
Art Fair Director
Join Our Mailing List
Site by BASIK